Random Musings-Part 29- Notes on “Moksha”
1. The journey towards Moksha is unending as long as Moksha is considered as Ultimate goal- a goal to be attained.
2. The moment,one realizes that Moksha or Jiva-Brahma-Aikyam is not a goal but the very nature of Reality,no goal remains to be attained.
3. Duality is bondage when object is conceived as separate and different from Self.
4. The moment, the Self is realized as the only Reality, duality or non-duality becomes meaningless.
5. For a person bound by Ignorance & considers himself,the world & God as 3 entities, it is said that to attain God is highest goal.
6. The moment, the transcendent is attained, it ceases to be transcendent. The duality of immanent and transcendent ceases to exist.
7. Atman or Brahman is the only Reality, who appears as Ishwara, Jiva & Jagat.
8. One who realizes this Atman, his innermost Self perceives Atman alone in Ishwara, Jiva & Jagat.
9.Self realization is not intellectual understanding or mental hallucination but is of nature of unflinching conviction & direct perception.
10. All learning, all visions, thoughts and experiences are Indirect as there is a subject & a object.
11. When, the mind becomes still and the subject alone remains, the Self is perceived directly. This is Aparoksha Jnana.
12. When,mind becomes destroyed or sublated, and direct perception becomes Sahaja (spontaneous experienced in all states), it is Moksha.