1. The first mantra of instructs that a person must “renounce and enjoy”
2. Here, the renouncing refers to renouncing of attachments and false identifications of Self/ with & .
3. So, what should one Enjoy by renouncing false identifications?
4. The term used in the mantra is “bunjita/ or enjoying”. It refers to being established in Ananda or of .
5. This becoming established in whose nature is is being referred as “enjoying”.
6. From standpoint of or , is a state of that one should aim to attain.
7. From standpoint of , it is Non-Dual Whole. It is in its wholeness without false limitations. is its svarupa.
8. One can attain this or by first separating Self from Non-Self super-impositions of & .
9. Then, realizing as Infinite Whole which is Non-Dual yet appears through as duality of subject-object.
10. Hence, instructs that one must enjoy the of by being established in Atman, by renouncing false identities.
For, those interested to learn in its fullness, join online classes- #Hinduism #Spirituality #Philosophy